Please note that every adult athlete who wishes to register for an on snow Masters program must complete the registration process individually, including all waivers.
About the Masters Program
The Alyeska Ski Club Masters Program consists of alpine skiers eighteen years or older who are seeking skiing and training opportunities to become better technical skiers in a fun, learning environment. The Masters program is open to all abilities and is designed to increase your technical skills through guided free skiing, drills, and gate training (and optional competitions). Most important, is that you are joining a group of people who really like to ski and have fun!
Members, through their membership fee, are entitled to full use of the Alyeska Ski Club Race Training Center, located at the base of Ted’s Express. The Race Training Center gives members a place to change into their ski gear, store day bags, eat lunch and even wax your skis.
The training season usually begins mid-December and continues through the beginning of April. There are twelve or more training days and eight races scheduled throughout the year, which consist of four slaloms and four giant slaloms. Additional gate training may be offered through our association with Alyeska Ski Club Junior Program, if desired. Gate training with the Alyeska Ski Club Junior program provides an opportunity for midweek training as well as training on the weekends when Masters training is not in session.
The social aspect of the Masters is what truly makes our program fun. We meet each weekend as a group who are excited about skiing and improving our skills. After a great day of skiing or racing we meet at variety of social events, post race parties and potlucks, (sponsored by the ODOM Corporation, Heineken and Kettle One) which are covered by your program fees. All members and their families are invited to attend. At the end of the ski season there is a Year End Awards Banquet with Overall Awards and video (also included in your membership).
- Masters 18 – 80 years old
- Saturday – Sunday | Alyeska Resort
- Registration Fee – $350
- Recommendation – Recommended for athletes who are seeking skiing and training opportunities to become better technical skiers in a fun, learning environment. The Masters program is designed to increase your technical skills through skiing, and gate training. Fun competitions and social events throughout the season, round things out. The Masters program offers skiing for all abilities plus the benefits of a social membership.
- Additional Opportunities – Masters Midweek
Masters Race Series
- 8 Races: 4 GS and 4 SL
- Race Series Cost: $150 (Register Before December 16, 2017) Save $50
- Individual Race Day Entry Fee: $25
- By registering for the series, there is no need to check in each morning to collect your bib or pay your fee, just show up and race.
Masters Social Membership
- Social Membership Cost – $185
- Social Membership Fee Includes – ASC Membership, use of Race Training Center, entry to Masters social events, post race parties and potlucks and one day of free instruction on a normally scheduled training day of your choice.
- Open to Masters of all abilities
- Dates & Schedule | Jan. 19, 26 | Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23 | March 2, 9, 16, 30
- Program Cost – $400
- Recommendation – Recommended for Masters skiers who want an opportunity to train gates midweek and experience the benefits of coaching by the Juniors staff. It consists of eight 90 minute, private training sessions with a Masters peer group, as well as the opportunity to join four select Juniors afternoon training days. Designated Slalom and Giant Slalom training days will be calendared and will coincide with the Masters’ race schedule.